HI Cathe I miss the calendar 2009

worseenemy

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!!!! its been a long time since I post, before I move from Virginia to California its been a very hard time for mi and my family but finally everything is going well.BUT I haven't stop working out hard to see results I'm so happy I think I do look better and I feel better. well Cathe my question is. Are you going to bring more calendars I miss my I did not have the internet so did not know about it I'm so sad last year I got my as a Christmas present and I was so happy I was waiting for this new year but I cant have it oh no please bring some more I promise my is full of every day workout and seen Cathe and every day chores make my day.!!!!!!!!
PLEASE I NEED MY CALENDAR 2009
Eunice

calendars

Hi Eunice! I'm so glad you are doing much better now. Moving can be quite an adjustment both physically and emotionally but it sounds as if you are over the hump now. Great for you for keeping fit through such a stressful time. Way to go. As far as calendars, we did it differently this year and only ordered what we needed. The best thing to do is contact customer service and see what can be done. There are handling the calendar orders and would know if any extra are available at this time. Hopefully so. Have a wonderful holiday :)

Hi Cathe!!!! its been a long time since I post, before I move from Virginia to California its been a very hard time for mi and my family but finally everything is going well.BUT I haven't stop working out hard to see results I'm so happy I think I do look better and I feel better. well Cathe my question is. Are you going to bring more calendars I miss my I did not have the internet so did not know about it I'm so sad last year I got my as a Christmas present and I was so happy I was waiting for this new year but I cant have it oh no please bring some more I promise my is full of every day workout and seen Cathe and every day chores make my day.!!!!!!!!
PLEASE I NEED MY CALENDAR 2009
Eunice

Thanks Cathe

Thanks I will call costumer service I hope they have extras.!!!!!
Happy holidays for you too and your family!!!!

Eunice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.