Hey Cathe...what is your favorite step workout?

Loralie

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I love so many of your step workouts...I wanted to know if you had a favorite? Is there one that you like more than others, is there one that holds a special place in your heart? If so...which one and why?

Thanks,

Loralie

Fun Question Loralie! My very first step workout "Step N' Motion" will always hold a special place in my heart. All the emotions and energies that surrounded making and filming that first workout were just unbelievable.

Hi Cathe,

I love so many of your step workouts...I wanted to know if you had a favorite? Is there one that you like more than others, is there one that holds a special place in your heart? If so...which one and why?

Thanks,

Loralie

That is a fun question! And a fun answer! Cathe, I wish you could re-release that for those of us who won't rest until we own every workout you've ever made. ;)

This is an old thread ..but I have to agree I have cardio hits and classic v1 and id love to get the wedding video and what ever else that is out there I havnt had chance to try.
I really love the older ones because you brake the moves down that I can learn them and I can get a good cardio in. And the second time I do it I can really feel each move by squeezing my hamstrings during hamstring curls..I actually step more properly lol. Also it really helps me to undrstand how you do moves in some of the other step videos you have. Love to have more of the oldies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.