hey adri

exerciser12

Cathlete
hey adri, just noticed you were online and thought i would say hi!! are you in 10th grade? i am a freshmen at my highschool and absolutely love it!! arent you excited for the new workouts!!}( :+

rebecca dotson

Hey Rebecca!
No accually I'm only 8th grade. I turned 14 in December. I started Kindergarden when I was 6. Glad your happy at highschool. I'll be there next year:7

OMG I am SOOOO excited for the new w/o!! I pre-ordered Drill Max and Butts & Guts. I really want Low Impact Circuit now after I saw it on the blog, I already have a lot, and I wanted to save some money for clothes and back to school shopping.

Take Care!

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

I am going to preorder butts and gutts! I think it is good that your mom makes you spend your own money on your workouts! my mom does the same! (Not that she never buys me anything!)

(good quote!)

take care!
rebecca

Accually my Mom paid for the workouts and almost half my stuff, but I still had to pay some money!! Since I'm an only child my Mom still buys a lot of things for me. But I still need to buy things myself too;-)

Take Care

-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

I've been doing gymnastics since I was 10. About 3.5 years. My avatar is of me about 3.5 years ago when I was a Level 4. Thats why I look so young. I was 10.

Take Care

-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Thanks! I know I looked like wicked skinny but had no muscle. Thats where Cathe and the gym came in:+ I need ot finish downloading pics into my Picture trail so everyone can see me now. But my camera broke and its getting fixed by a professional camera dude (whateer you call them:))

Take Care

-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Awwwwwww, awesome I would love to see pictures!!
Just wondering what are your keys to your abs??? I have heard rumors that you have a six pack but HOW!!! I mean I have heard ya know: shoot for lower body fat percentage, eat clean but it doesn't seem to work! any ideas??

By the way, wanna start a checkin on the other forum??

My keys to ab work is, well, i dunno. Mmmmmmm... O, my keys are when you do your ab work, really squeez it and pull in the lower abs. When doing work for upper abs, try squeezing the upper ones togather kinda like how you squeeze your shoulder blades togather. Really cruch em. Also, I like using weight when doing ab work. Like med balls and weights. i builds them up for me. Also, I found that high reps on abs is ok. I know for muscle buiding, low reps, higher weight, and more sets is the key, but for me, higher reps w/ abs workd well. 350 sit-ups, 50 twists, using ab machines at the gym, they all have worked well for me;-)

Also, when not doing ab work, still sqeeze your abs. Like if you do tricep kickbacks or bicep curls whatever, sqeeze your abs and keep em tight. Trust me, it works!!

Sure, I'd love to start a check in w/ you! What do you have in mind?

-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Ok, thanks Adri. I'll try that tommorrow! }(

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... workout warriors or is that already one?? I dunno what have you got??

Workout Worriors sounds good. I like that;-)

-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Ok, I can start it tommorow if you want! I am a pretty early riser! ;-)

I have been at my grandparents' farm all weekend so those brownies, blueberry pie and barbeque have about done me in!! :7 I need something to motivate me!!

LOL Rebecca:p That'll be fun starting a new check in. C yea tomorrow. I think I'm ganna go have dinner w/ my mom now. I might be on for another few mins. I'l BBL

take care! Nice talkin to ya;-)

-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.