Help in choosing Tapes

loreneg

Cathe
I have been lifting weight for more than 5 yrs and am bored with all my book and videos. I would like to order several sets of tapes and not sure which ones to order. I liked the Slow & Heavy and also Pure strength or even Power Hour. I would like to order two that way I can mix them up. I have a good muscle base and want to gain a little more and also more defination. I also do a cardo workout 3 days a week and train with weight 3 days also.

Thanks

Lorene

Hi...I was wondering what you had in the way of equipment, ie. dumbells, barbell, aerobic step etc, and if you were also looking for cardio tapes in addition to strength tapes?

Stacy

Hi Lorene! I would suggest the Slow and Heavy Series and the Pure Strength Series. If you can get one more, I would suggest Power Hour too.

I would do the Pure Strength Series one time per week for 8 weeks. Then I would do the Slow and Heavy series one time per week for three weeks. Then I would do Power Hour two times per week (maximum three times per week) for two weeks and start all over(starting again with the Pure Strength series).

Good Luck!

Hi Again Cathe :)!,
In Answering Lorene's ???? U Also Answerd Mine Yeah ;)
Especially after Friend on anther Msg Board gave me Their Descriptions of The Workouts They Have. They Talk about Your Workks Allot& They Reccommended I Try Your Videos. :)
Thanks Again
Take Care & Nobblesse Oblige.
Jill

RE: Help in choosing Tapes/ Oops

Hi Everyone I Didn't Catch my Typo
Workouts
Sorry
Take Care & Noblesse Oblige,
Jill

Hi Stacy
I have all the equipment. Free Wights, Total Workout Station, Bench etc.
I really am looking for more weight than Cardo.
Thanks
Lorene

Cathe
Thanks for getting back to me. I am now in the process of ordering the workouts in DVD. I will do as you suggested because that was also what I was looking for.
Thanks again
Lorene

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.