Help with Cathe's 2009 calendar order!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi SNM,

I am trying to order my calendar, but can't process it! It keeps asking me to add or take away a fax number, there is no space on the form for a fax:eek: What is going on? I used my military APO in the past!

Thanks,
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]​
[/FONT]

Fax Number

Hi Belinda

I had the same problem I live in the uk and when I ordered I couldn't process due to the fax number query. Somebody emailed me from customer services and advised putting the cathe customer services address in the address fields and put your own address in the additional information box. So then they will know where to send the calendar to. I initially got charged american tax on the calender but they initiated a refund as soon as I notified them.

I know it sounds a weird way of doing it but thats what customer services advised me to do.

Hope that helps a little

Laura

Hi SNM,

I am trying to order my calendar, but can't process it! It keeps asking me to add or take away a fax number, there is no space on the form for a fax:eek: What is going on? I used my military APO in the past!

Thanks,
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]​
[/FONT]

You just need to leave "region" blank on the form. You can just type in your region in the comment section if needed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.