help from Cathe and others - 3 months until 10 year HS reunion!!!

Hi Cathe and everyone!

Have been working out to your videos for over a year and am pleased with the improvements I've seen. Also following (kind-of!) BFFM for nutrition. I have all of your videos except Slow and Heavy, Supersets and Push-Pull.

Stats: 5'5", 145-148 pounds (would like to lose 10-15), size 6-8 (usually eight), perform Cathe cardio 3 times a week and weight training 1-2 times.

Goals: Lose 10-15 pounds and attain more muscle definition (also build more muscle in upper body). I tend to get good results for legs with L&G and using Cathe cardio for legs - gives me a slimmer, toned leg look without bulk (but I'd like to see if I can achieve more definition). Also, doing cardio more than 4 times a week seems to make my body LESS toned in appearance.

Any advice on a workout plan for the timeframe I have (I definitely know to clean up my eating and drink more water) would be great! Should I be emphasizing weights, balancing cardio and weights, etc? THanks in advance!

Cathe made up a rotation for someone with the same time frame as yours...do a search for 20-30 lbs to lose or something along those lines.
lets see if this works

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?...ic_id=35285&mesg_id=35285&listing_type=search

Our stats are EXACtly alike and your goals are just like mine! I was thinking of doing the same rotation. If you do maybe we can do a check-in or challenge or something! Let me know!

You can email me at

[email protected]

wanted to add that you could sub the Gym Styles for the Slow and Heavy I bet in this rotation. Its what I'm doing I think!

YIKES!!!! I remember when Cathe posted this rotation. What a killer! But it is great advice, and I think I knew someday I'd have to face it! Has anyone else tried it? How long does it take the body to adjust to 4-5 days, one hour a day to something like this ?

If you look in that thread Cathe posted a build up rotation before actually doing the 12 weeks 2hr/day workouts. Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.