Hello and Thank you.

Stargazer

Cathlete
Hello Cathe,

I've been reading your "Ask Cathe" website and exercising to your videos for a while now.

I thought it was about time I said hello to you and to your "educated crowd."

Hello everyone! :-shy

I want to thank you, Cathe, for your wonderful exercise videos. You have helped and inspired me more than I could ever explain. You have helped me with my physical fitness and you have inspired me to be the best person I can be. (I'm still working on that one.)

Your friend and fan,
-joy

Hi Joy,
I don't know how educated I am but I am certainly a big fan of Cathe's & of everyone on this forum. They are the greatest! Cathe has inspired me more than I can say too, & I CAN'T WAIT for the new workouts! By the way, we are all still working on that better person thing! I don't think that ever stops.
Just wanted to say hi & welcome to the best forum on the net! What workouts do you use & what do you like? I'm always curious about other people's Cathe workout rotations. :)
Ruth

Hi Joy!

I, along with Ruth, wanted to WELCOME you also! It's always great to meet another Cathe fan and we'll look forward to having you share some of your "educated" info with us! We're all in this aspiring to be the "best-we-can-be" togther. Glad to have you join us!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Hi Joy! Thank you for your kindness. How nice of you to introduce yourself to us and say hello to everyone. We are happy to have you join us. Please keep in touch and enjoy the forum(s). You will meet and make some very nice friends here. I know I sure have :)!

It was so nice to log on this morning and see the "welcome" messages. Thank you.

I too enjoy seeing what workout routines everyone is doing. I've had great success with some of the rotations that Cathe has suggested to others. Right now I'm altering a week of "parts" and a week of "total body"

I can hardly wait for the new series of Cathe tapes. (haven't made the dvd leap yet)

I will certainly keep in touch here.

-joy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.