Hello Cathe. New to You!

C

Cynthia828

Hello. I posted a question two weeks ago for you about where to start, but I understand that you were terribly busy with the release of your new videos. Anyway, your wonderful friends here helped me decide which videos to start with. The Wedding Video was a big hit.
Anyway, I did you wedding video and loved it. I never knew I could be cued so incredibly. I am NOT terribly coordinated and even I could do it.
You have received so much praise in the FIRM forum that I had to check you out.
My question is, now that I have started with the wedding video, where is a good place to go from here as far as incorporating other tapes.
On the side, I think it is incredible how you answer your questions. It is very clear to see that you truly care about those people who have put their trust in you. You are a credit to your industry.

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Cathe. I know you'll enjoy her workouts as they are wonderful and a great complement to the Firm tapes. I suggest you try any of her older tapes such as Step Jam, Step Heat, or Step Max. Any of these tapes would be an excellent choice.

Lorrayne

WELCOME Cynthia!

I would also suggest MegaStepBlast. It is not too hard to master! You've come to a fun place with a lot of nice people. Cathe may not respond to you as she is away for the weekend. Just thought I'd let you know. Let us know what you think of your new tapes!! (The PS Series and MIS are also excellent choices if you would like to get into strength training)

DebbieH

Hi Cynthia!

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to you. As Debbie has mentioned to you (thanks Debbie), I was away for the holiday weekend.

I'm so happy that you have enjoyed the wedding tape.

I looked at Debbie and Lorrayne's suggestions and those are the videos I would recommend as well. They are some of my older tapes in which I spend a little extra time teaching the moves. As you get more familiar with my steps, you will see them reappear in the newer videos without much breakdown. Therefore, it is more beneficial for you to stick with the older ones for now. Just so you know, while the older tapes have a good amount of breakdown, nothing will be as broken down as much as the wedding tape was. With that in mind, it is best to watch your next videos at least once before participating. This will allow you to get more comfortable with the contents before diving in.

Also, Mega Step Blast has the butt blaster section in it which has some similarities to the wedding tape. You may find that using Mega Step Blast next will be an easier transition.

Good Luck with everything!

Thank Cathe

I have Mega Step blast since that was one that was suggested, but I haven't done it yet. I have been having soooo much fun with the wedding video. I thought I would wait until I got my new step (which comes today) before venturing on. Anyway, thanks for your response. You are a true credit to the fitness industry.

Cynthia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.