Has anyone NOT received a Cathe catalog yet?

Ok, maybe, I'm not waiting so patiently.... I clicked on the catalogue link and ordered one. I'm pretty sure I'm on the mailing list, but ordered one anyways....Nancy~~~~

Moi! Boo-hoo :(

Maybe it will be waiting for me when I get home from work today. I pretty much own everything in it already, I think!

I haven't received one and I am not sure I see the point to having one anyway. I already own most of the workouts Cathe has put out, I can see updates on new series right here on the website and I am not that interested in Cathe merchandise.

There is life beyond the hard copy of the catalog, especially in the digital-cyber age, right?

Clare

I'm also still waiting.
It sounds like a good reference for knowing what premixes are on each DVD, so even for those of us who have (or have owned) all of Cathe's DVD's, it would be good to have.

I just received mine yesterday - I am in MD. It is more than a catalog. It is so nice and it has a lot of information about the workouts in it. I think it will be useful when planning rotations.

Jo

This West Coaster is still waiting as well. I know it's coming though. Its kind of fun; like wating for the big Sears Christmas Catalog to arrive when I was a kid.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.