Hardcore Extreme Help with Defective DVD

pbuenzle

Hi.

Love your workouts! I'm amazed that even though I must have over 9 DVDs and 10 Videos I never get tired of them and they are always, but always, a challenge.

I need advise on returning a video that I would love to use but it is defective. I tried calling the number on the back of the DVD twice, left my name and phone but no luck. And then I tried using the email address on the customer service section, but the email address came back as having delivery problems and listed it as a permanet failure.I tried using this email address (<[email protected]>)twice with no sucess.

Is there any help you can give? I would love to use this DVD as it has that great leg conditioning set from the kick box DVD that is just killer. All my other DVD's are just fine. I even bought a different DVD player just to use this one, but it is still defective.

Hope to get some advise soon,
Pat

We show 2 emails from you. One was only 11 minutes ago and I assume this is the email you're refering too. So don't worry, we received it. This one will probably not be answered until tomorrow as our office closes at 5pm. Your other email was 61 days ago and was answered by nancy on March 8th. I'm sure someone will respond to you sometime tomorrow.:)

I had a problem with my HE DVD and Nancy responded within minutes. Also, I got a replacement DVD in a couple of days. I received nothing but the highest quality of customer service. The support team is AWESOME!!!

Lorie

I had a problem with my HE DVD and Nancy responded within minutes. Also, I got a replacement DVD in a couple of days. I received nothing but the highest quality of customer service. The support team is AWESOME!!!

Lorie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.