Happy Thanksgiving, Cathe!!

jloewe

Cathlete
Have a great celebration and save me some cherry pie...extra cool whip, please!!!

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Cathe!!!!

Cathe:

Happy Thanksgiving! I pray that you have a fun and blessed day of sharing laughter and good food with your family. You deserve a day of rest and a big piece of pie! Thanks for all your hard work on STS! Hugs! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Cathe~

Thanks to your awesome workouts, I have many heart pumping, calorie burning, sweat dripping, endorphin popping choices to pick from this morning! After that, I won't feel the least bit guilty about indulging today;) Thank you!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

JJ

Happy Thanksgiving Cathe

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you and your family enjoy this day together! Thank you for being such an inspiration and leading me to be a healthier, happier mother!

Happy Thanksgiving Cathe!!
I hope your day is filled with love, laughter and lots of good food with your family. Enjoy a well deserved day of rest.
I will "see" you in a minute as I plan to do Low Max and hopefully burn off all of the calories in the chocolate pecan pie that I will be having later!:p

Gin:)

I wish you and your family have a wonderful day together, Cathe.

You are in my list of things to be grateful for!

Thank You!

Thank You All

Hi Everyone! Thank you for the warm wishes. I was miles away from the computer yesterday and didn't get the opportunity to wish you all a good gobble!

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your day and even allowed some sweet treats into the mix. Hard work earns these special treat days.

Ok, that being said, feast-ivities are over...see ya next workout!!!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.