Glute Development

kimmy0169

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I have doing a PS rotation and am getting nice results. However, I am getting minimal results in the glute area. Are there any exercises that I can do that will target this area specifically?

Thanks!!:D

I really like the glute raises in Muscle Endurance. You start off in a lunge stance, but lower and raise the front leg. They are great and I really feel it the next day. Plus the remix of that Elvis song on the video is really cool!

Beth

Hi Kimmy! You can do step ups on a high step to get deep into the glute area. To spare excessive stress on the knees, keep your step height to a height where you don't go much beyond a 90 degree angle when your foot is placed on the step. To add more resistance to the exercise, put weights in your hand as you step up. Also, I do feature glute raises in my Muscle Endurance tape. This is a hard exercise to describe accurately but it is a great exercise to shape the glutes. I never like to push my products on anybody so please do not feel obligated to get Muscle Endurance, but I do want to point out that it does include three sets of step ups as well as a section of glute raises should it be something of interest to you at another time. Good Luck!

Kimmy,
Cathe might not want to push her products, but I'll give two thumbs up to Muscle Endurance (and PLB--where both step ups and deadlifts work the glute area). My butt is definitely firmer after doing these two workouts for a few weeks.

Yes!

I will "push" MuscleEndurance! It is the best tape and let me tell you, by the 3rd. time you do those step-ups, you are feeling it bigtime in the glutes! I LOVE the glute raises too. It totally isolates that area like nothing I have done before. Hubby & I have been doing this tape 1X/week since we got it and we both love/hate it! GREAT WORKOUT!!! :7 (It has a great AB section too!)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Yes!

There are also step-ups in Pure Strength Strong Legs and Abs and in Leaner Legs. I always used my Firm tall step to do those even when a lower step is shown.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.