future workout suggestion

Carmen1956

Hi Cathe,
I would really like to have a series of short, 20 to 30 minutes max, low impact step routines. These would have to be fairly intense to be benificial. I suffer from depression and have discovered that aerobic exerice is a powerfull anti depressant, but there are times when it just isn't practical to do a longer workout. Like days when I want to focus on strength training. I realize that there are shorter workouts available on the premixes but it would be nice to have a video of just short workouts. I also realize that the demand for such a video may be very small and not practical to produce.
Thank you.

It would be nice to have a 30 to 45 minute step workout series with less impact and more intensity for at least some of the routines.

While I love all your ideas, I would like nothing more than more step workouts like you used to do.

It would be nice to have abbreviated cardio workouts along the lines of Low Max or Low Impact Circuit cardios.

Nope, actually I would totally welcome a series like this! Those high impact workouts will be a thing of the past for me, especially once I get this hip replaced. Oh, I think we should have posted this thread under "workout suggestions!":)

I would love 20-30 minute workouts, as well. I suggested this a couple of months ago, but didn't see any feedback, so I'm glad to see someone else wants the same thing.

I have found that getting up in the morning and doing a 20-minute workout and then doing another 20-30 minute workout after work gives me great results. I love having the option to do longer workouts when I feel like it, but I'm just coming back from being off the workout circuit for several months due to illness and injury. Those 40-60 minute workouts are a little much for me right now...but I'm finding this split schedule works out great when it comes to time, as well, so I think I'd like to continue doing the am/pm workouts permanently in the future. That means 20-30 minute Cathe workouts would be PERFECT for those days that I do that.

I agree. I would really like some shorter cardio. I keep looking for these with other instructors but then always miss Cathe. Also a nice add on to strength days.

If you read about her upcoming filming plans in this forum, you will see she plans at least one low impact cardio workout that will be part of a 4 day split. I think the cardio will be about 30 minutes long.

Do you have LowMax? It has premixes for shorter workouts. You can do the first half or the second half.

Sandra

I was thinking about the 20 to 30 min cardio workouts.

There could be premixes to double the workouts like Double Upper Body and/or there could be an add on or two for days when we might have time to extend our workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.