Floor aerobics

M

maro

Are you going to make an only floor exercise video in the near future. If not, could you recomend me an advanced one from another fitnes instructor? I have tried several videos that I have purchased at the store, but I can't even break up a sweat while doing them. Please help.

Thanks!

maro

How about . . .

Charlene Prickett videos? She makes both intermediate and advanced tapes, so make sure you get what you want. Her moves are not real complex but they are very high intensity and very athletic in nature. I also like Kathy Smith's Functionally Fit where she does "bursts" like intervals, and also for a short one I like NAC Interval Challenge which is about 30 minutes long. Have fun!

Good floor aerobics

If you love choreography I have to recommend Christi Taylor's Happy Hour High/Lo. It's very dancy, but a TON of fun and it'll get and keep your heart rate up there. She also has a great CIA tape, 9801 with both a wonderful floor and step routine on it.

Rose

My suggestions

My favorite high/lows are CIA 9905 (Franny) and CIA 9803 (Greg). They are both pretty intense and the choreography is not difficult. 9905 would be my first choice. Good luck!
Erica

Hi/Low Recommendations

I would definitely recommend 9905 Franny Benedetto. It is the best hi/low workout I have and is definitely advanced. This tape also includes a fun step workout which is advanced as well. I would also recommend Christi Taylor Happy Hour and 9801. Have fun!

Just you wait!

Hi Maro:

Cathe is going to be releasing a kickboxing video this summer that is sure to be high-intensity. Even if you're not into kickboxing, I bet you'd like Cathe's approach to kickboxing, which really keeps your heart rate up and keeps you interested with lots of plyo moves, combinations and, um, stuff. (I don't really know how to describe it very well, so "stuff" will have to do.)

While you're waiting for Cathe's "Cardio Kicks," I agree with many of the other recommendations. CIA 9905 with Franny Benedetto; CIA 9803 with Greg Twombly and Happy Hour Hi/Lo with Christi Taylor are all wonderful videos, although more choreographed than Cathe's MIC floor aerobics.

Finally, some of the Tae Bo Advanced Live series videos are supposed to be pretty good. I'm not a big Tae Bo person, but I *think* that Tae Bo AL #4 and AL #6 are the most popular. If you can, please visit www.videofitness.com and check out the reviews for yourself.

But just wait for Cathe's kickboxing video! I had the rare and wonderful opportunity to take a kickboxing class with her this week and I cannot wait to pre-order this workout. Even my credit card is plyojacking for joy.

Thanks Daphne!

Thank for all the info. I am also waiting (not very patiently) for Cathe's new tapes. I was just wondering if Christi's Happy Hour was available in stores such as K-Mart, WalMart, Best Buy,etc.??? I am looking for a discounted price-Aren't we all? My video library has grown sooo much since January, I don't feel I can afford another $20.00 tape. Plus, I'm saving my pennies for the new Cathe's!!! TIA~~DebbieH

Hi Debbie

I think your best bet on this is to check Christi's web site at www.taylordfitness.com. Once you're on her home page, scroll toward the bottom and click on Christi's chat. Seems as if someone asked her about her video distribution recently, but I can't remember her response.

Thanks so Much Daphne!

I'll go & check it out!
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.