Fittv Schedule

fatgirlslim

Hello Cathe,

I was introduced to your workout series on FitTv. I have found them to be very helpful. But I am now a bit sad:-( because it seems that FitTv and cut the amount time your shows are on daily. Please this is only a temporaty thing and you will be back on at your usual times.

Your Jamaican Fan

I was sad to notice that too. Not only is the 4:00 show gone but also the Saturday shows are gone. Personally, I think they should just have 24 hours of Cathe!;-)

I have noticed over the last couple of months that the number of actual exercise programs has decreased, while additional "reality and entertainment" type shows have been added. I find this a troubling trend, especially when it means we're losing Cathe. I would suggest we leave emails on the FIT tv website to voice our concern. They might revisit the issue if they get enough feed back.

Karen

I wish they featured more workouts through out the day with more instructors. Right now it's Gilad, Cathe, Sharon Mann and Caribbean Workout. Not a heck of a lot and really nothing past 2:30.

I agree,
Cathe...can you please do something about this!!!! All Cathe all day long would be great! I am on west coast time, so when I get off work I come home to the FIT TV reality makeover type shows...and I turn it off. It used to be that I left FIT TV on in the background all the time...now I hardly ever go there.

We actually had a meeting here at our facility in Glassboro with Fit Tv the other day. I know it seems that Fit Tv is abandoning their fitness programs, but this is simply not the case. Though we can’t go into specifics at this time, we think you will be very pleased with what Fit Tv has planned for the home exerciser. :)

Thanks for that update -- it is much appreciated. I really love FitTV and have it on all day in the background while I'm doing other things. It keeps me pumped!

I'm very happy to hear they've got good "stuff" planned for home exercisers.

Thanks again for the good news.

Blessings,
Marla G.

Boy!!!!! This hurts....I feel soooo excluded because we don't get FitTv.x(

You guys are so lucky.:)

Don't say it hurts! However, Fit Tv is wonderful for Cathe. I myself met Cathe through Fit Tv. I have since then gained over 30 of her workouts. She is a wonderful instructor and I love her energy!

Fit tv is a Direct Tv satelite channel so anyone can get it if you would prefer satelite over cable. The dish isn't too terribly big. But, me..being in the country....that is my only option for seeing the outside world! Giggle.....

Hi All,

Does anyone know what the actual times are that I can catch Cathe on Fit TV? Everyone seems to be disappointed that she's not on as much, but when is she actually on?

Thanks,
Christine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.