FitTV Low Max at Discovery Channel Store. Is this the same as the Hardcore Low Max?

bluediamond

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I saw some FitTV Cathe workouts such as Core Max, Stretch Max and Low Max for sale at Discovery Channel Store.

http://shopping.discovery.com/store...&storeId=10000&langId=-1&productId=58381#desc

The description of FitTV Low Max is as follows:

Low-impact interval workout targets lower body, and improves posture and balance Burns fat, increases endurance and tones muscles
Invigorating step combinations and low impact bursts target thighs and rear 8-minute warm-up leads you into the workout, while 6-minute stretch offers the perfect cool down Includes 3 simple, 20-minute workouts.
Requires step platform

I'm wondering if this workout is the same as the Hardcore Low Max workout? The FitTV Low Max workout is supposed to have 3 SIMPLE 20-minute workouts.

I hope you can clarify. Thanks!

It is not quite the same. Fit TV has taken Cathe's workouts and rendered them into digestible "20 min" segments for a more general audience.

Lox Max from the hardcore series is a 70 minute workout, not stops, no segments, continuous flow. Done like this it will provide a much greater challenge than three 20 min segments.

If you are already doing Cathe's workouts, get Lowmax straight from her. The other versions will not challenge you. Get the real deal.

Clare

RE: FitTV Low Max at Discovery Channel Store. Is this t...

I absolutely agree with everything that Clare said. This is a tremendous workout and even though it's technically "low impact" I work my tail off every single time!

Liz

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.