Fitness Family

Stacy

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I was doing Step Max this morning and just sort of daydreaming (yet still sweating) and I was curious about your family. Do you have alot of brothers and sisters and are they and/or your parents involved in fitness?? Are they your inspiration?? And, what is your husband doing to prepare for your next push-up competition ;) ??

Thanks for all of your dedication and awesome videos!!

Big Fan,

Stacy

Hi Stacy! I have one sister a couple of years older than me and she is a busy school teacher who gets up at the crack of dawn to do her workouts (except for this time of year she can sleep in). Unfortunately my parents have not been bitten by the "fitness bug". My father plays weekend raquetball and my mother walks on the treadmill very occasionally. I don't live close enough to them to crack the whip on them but I definitely call and lay quite a guilt trip on them;-)! It works for a while but then that darn "excuse bug" always finds a way into their home. Time to call the exterminator again, HA!

My husband is definitely in training for the next push up contest. The last couple of weeks he has been getting up early and sneeking in some workouts before I wake up(I chuckle to myself as he so quietly slips out of bed and huffs and puffs downstairs). Tomorrow we will be going to a beach party where he will be surrounded by his piers and you know he can't have his wife showing him up :) :) :) Oh this is all in fun, of course!

Cathe, please forgive how nosy this question is....ever since I read your response above about the beach party, I've been DYING to know what type of bathing suit you like to wear!!! I am just really curious, with your fit and beautifully sculpted body, do you like one-piece or two-piece, tankini, tiny bikini, what? If I am too nosy, just tell me to shut up!! ;-) But I just HAD to ask, my curiosity got the best of me.
Thanks a bunch and can't WAIT for the new videos!!!! LOVE your workouts!!!!
Deb

I told my husband about this thread and he said he would challenge me to a pushup contest. The funny thing is that neither of us can probably do too many. Seeing me work out to tapes every day for the last couple of years has inspired him to work out more often, even though he still won't do tapes! I just wish I could inspire my mom. She's like yours, I'll set up a program for her with a couple of tapes and she'll do it while I'm there, then as soon as my visit is over, she stops. Parents, you gotta love 'em.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.