fishy ebay listing

daisygirl

I thought I would let you know that seller n38903a contacted me after I had lost the bid on the rhythmic step dvd telling me I could purchase it anyway (not clear whether winning bidder backed out or he has another copy). seller n38903a is a new seller with no rating. I wondered if he was making copies and contacting all the losing bidders to sell the copies to. Just thought I would let you know. I know it is very difficult to catch someone on ebay and thought this info might be of help.

By the way, Cathe you have taken me to a whole new level of fitness I didn't know I could achieve. Thanks! - Jayne

I also noticed there are sellers out there with 0 feedback selling Cathes for quite a while now. I believe they get banned and come back with a new user ID. I was burned once on a bad Cathe DVD and someone claiming to work for Cathe contacted me about the transaction wondering if it was a copy. The seller that burned me was later banned from Ebay for selling DVD copies. My tip for buying DVD's from Ebay is to never buy from anyone with less than 100 feedback. Most sellers on Ebay are honest and reputable. I think Cathe has people watching this type of thing for her. I always wonder if they actually prosecute the copiers or simply shut them down.

Now, not all . I am an honest seller. I just got rid of about 30 firm and others to make room for more.
Then i can buy more cathe and work out harder.
I do say ask Questions and check them out. Usually they have an id history...
That is the ones i watch. I have been burnt like twice. I requested a refund with paypal and won .
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Another one to watch is sammiegg - may be the old bloggerfan and wolfdoing and wu- something that was booted off before. They don't take paypal and always start bids at 19.99....they sell the power hour plus and rhythmic step several times. They may be reputable, but you never know. I have purchased several items on ebay and sold many items (Firm - to make room for more Cathe as well) without problems, but I did have trouble with wolfdoing, who was booted off ebay shortly after and several people had trouble with Bloggerfan. Thinking they just keep coming back under new names.

Asking someone if they want to make a purchase after the auction has ended is against e-bay's policies UNLESS you bid & lost & are the next highest bidder.

Just my opinion & no offense intended but as a Cathe fan, I feel it is the responsibility of the person that notices suspicious activity to report it to ebay not just to Cathe.

Yeah, not all sellers are fishy. I began selling some of my older and less-favorite Cathe DVDs about a year ago. It works really well. You just have to be really careful. I rarely buy from someone who has no history, but I do make exceptions. (I was new once, too!)

Your best bet is to always, always pay with PayPal. It's the only way to make sure you're protected and that EBay will reimburse you if you get scammed.

I have a question I'm hoping someone could help me out with soon. I am looking to purchase Cathe's Low Max DVD. I found it on Ebay from a seller that has a 100% possitve feedback. My question is that it is the "Fit TV" version. The seller that the only difference between this version and Cathe's original found on her website is the introduction. I would think Fit TV's videos are shorter. Does anyone have the Fit TV version, and is it really the same? It's going for a but it now price of $14.99, so I'm saving at least $10. I'd appreciate any help you guys can offer.

Iris

I have Cathe's Low Max Fit TV version on DVD. It is the full workout with premixes. I bought mine for about $15.00 off ebay. I don't know about your seller but I've bought 3 Fit TV versions from randomosity2 of Low Max, Stretch Max and Core Max and they are always new, sealed DVDs and are the full workouts with premixes with the exception of Stretch Max (that has no premixes.)

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.