First purchase? What do you reccoment?

brandles

Hi Cathe,

I have been doing your workouts on fit tv for the last few weeks. I LOVE them. In just a couple of weeks you can see the difference! But I would like to get some of you dvd's. There are so many to choose from and I can only get 1 or 2. I am not extremely advanced but I can handle them by toning down the weight. I like a little cardio, a little weight, and a little ab. I would have to say my problem area and the hardest to firm up is the area where glute and thigh meet on the side. What do you reccommend?

Thanks so much,
Brandi

I am not Cathe,
But i would say if only 2 I would go with Muscle Max total body weight,Lots of premixes and a shorter version, and lo max. Lower impact step routine with premixes and can be modified easily.
Don't get discouraged on the step. It will come.
These got me into it. My 1st purchase was the GS workouts . I love them...
Anne
http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

I you consider yourself to be a beginner and dont have a lot of Cathe's moves down, then I would suggest basic step/body fusion and low impact step to start with. Cathe's even posted a beginner rotation using these. I started with these then graduated to cardio & weights and IMAX 2. I also have stretch max and muscle max. For a non step cardio work out, I've added KPC and Boot camp. I've expereinced great results by using Cathe's dvd's and trying to eat a little better. Best of luck.

Carmen

Brandi,

Sounds like a Circut training would be good for you. If you modify, purchase Cardio and Weights and or Step, Jump, and Pump. For a full body I would chose Muscle Max, and for a cardio, Power Max or Rhythmic Step. If you can manage one more, it would be to maintain what you have, that DVD would be Muscle Endurance. And if you could do just one more, then get Core Max. These will keep you going for a very long time. Just remember to stretch.

Also the IMAX's are great too for Interval cardio, which gives you more stamina.

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.