FINISH CARDIO KICKS...POSSIBILITY FOR VOLUME II...

mtallec

Hello Cathe,

I remember last year asking you about a one-body part and a year later my wishes came true. I got all my tapes on Friday. Saturday, I decided to move my furniture around to make room for my workouts. I started with leaner legs, what an AWESOME workout. The only time I decrease my weights what the sit-and-stands at 65 pounds. I used 85 to 100 pounds (deadlifts) all the way through (power clean). Afterwards, I added more squats from MIS and finally dumbbell squats with 35 pounds dumbbells. I was so pumped that I did Cardio Kicks (wore my 2 pound handweights). The sweat was flying across the room. My husband said that the house looked like a tornado came through the door (he wasn't kidding). Sunday, I did Circuit Max, stayed heavy throughout and lived to tell you that I'm still alive. After my workout, I previewed all the 6 packs, wow, the intensity is up there (BTW the box that holds the 6-packs is so nice). You and Rhonda were so energised and it shows that you put 120% in all of the workouts. I also wanted to say that the guys did an EXCELLENT work in both cardio kicks and Circuit Max. I hope you will use them again in your next videos and of course Cedie.

P.S. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Interval Max II with 15 intervals (hee, hee). I would love to see Cardio Kicks II and III, etc. (I know don't push your luck lol). A FANTASTIC JOB to you and your crew. Take care of yourself and your family, give a big hug to little Eric on my behalf.

Montserrat

Cardio Kicks and hand weights!!

Hi Montserrat,
You went all out on the workouts
happy.gif
How did it feel doing the Cardio Kicks with the hand weights? I may consider doing that at a later date when I have done the tapes for a while. Were the weights the type that you put your hand through?

Thanks,

Terri

REGARDING CARDIO KICKS...

Yes, I'm a crazy woman who loves Cathe's intense workouts. I have been doing Taebo as well as other kickboxing workouts for over 2 years; therefore, it wasn't hard to follow all the movements. I have always wore my 2-pound handweights for any kickboxing videos, it makes the workout more intense. I bought my handweights through Janis Saffell's company (ironwear). I use 2 pound (purple is women, black is men). If you have never used the handweights, I would suggest 1 pound to start off.

Thanks alot...

for the information. I remember reading your post concerning the 15 intervals some time ago. I thought, what a woman
wink.gif

I have not used hand weights with kickboxing, I have only used weights with MIS PS series. I agree that using 1 pounds to start with is a good idea, as I have not used them in this way before.

Thanks again.

Terri

Wow!

You're post sounds just as powerful as your workouts! I got winded just reading about them
wink.gif
. Thanks for all the positive feedback. Glad to hear that the workouts are motivating you so much.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.