eating clean schedule

sue3031

Hi Cathe,
i am new to the site, but not to your workouts. I love all the rotations you provide to us.

I have one request - if possible can you create a week schedule of how to eat.
i bought the eat clean diet book, however she uses alot of protein shakes and powders.

I really feel much more comfortable hearing advise from you as to what your eating routine is like.

I have three kids so I am trying to include them in eating better as well

thank you for all you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!javascript:smilie(':)')

Hi Cathe,
i am new to the site, but not to your workouts. I love all the rotations you provide to us.

I have one request - if possible can you create a week schedule of how to eat.
i bought the eat clean diet book, however she uses alot of protein shakes and powders.

I really feel much more comfortable hearing advise from you as to what your eating routine is like.

I have three kids so I am trying to include them in eating better as well

thank you for all you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!javascript:smilie(':)')

I bought The Eat-Clean Diet by Tosca Reno and have been following her principles for about 2 weeks....with some modifications. I think she offers a lot of meal suggestions! I too don't use protein shakes or powders either for snacks....so I just have a snack based on the philosophy of eating clean....a small handful of nuts, some fruit, small container of cottage cheese, nonfat yogurt, oatmeal (not all at once, of course), etc. I've had to read it a few times for everything to "sink in." I think my biggest change has been grabbing some fruit instead of cookies, granola bars, etc. In addition, I'm trying to stay away from foods that mask themselves as "healthy" when in fact they're loaded with sugar. For instance, there are so many yogurts out there that have at least 3 times as much sugar as a scoop of ice cream. Good Luck and I think it's great that you're teaching your children to eat better as well.

I bought The Eat-Clean Diet by Tosca Reno and have been following her principles for about 2 weeks....with some modifications. I think she offers a lot of meal suggestions! I too don't use protein shakes or powders either for snacks....so I just have a snack based on the philosophy of eating clean....a small handful of nuts, some fruit, small container of cottage cheese, nonfat yogurt, oatmeal (not all at once, of course), etc. I've had to read it a few times for everything to "sink in." I think my biggest change has been grabbing some fruit instead of cookies, granola bars, etc. In addition, I'm trying to stay away from foods that mask themselves as "healthy" when in fact they're loaded with sugar. For instance, there are so many yogurts out there that have at least 3 times as much sugar as a scoop of ice cream. Good Luck and I think it's great that you're teaching your children to eat better as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.