DVD Update Oct . 13th

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Well, no bad luck this Friday 13th. Yippee:-jumpy!! The Cardio Kicks/Circuit Max DVD finished production yesterday and we watched them in their entirety to assure no problems. Today they are already at the replicator and in the packaging phase(this will take a few days because it has to be done by hand). We will get back to you with a shipping date within a few days.

As for the Cross Train Express Series DVD, they are going into the first phase of production today. We will keep you updated on the CTX DVD as information becomes available.

Until the next update......

:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy
YEAH!!!! Thanks for the great information, about the only bright spot today-it was definitely a full moon and Friday the 13th at our clinic...I think a few Halloween spooks were out too ;-)
julie

Are the replicators in California too?...

I remember with the tapes, it took a couple of extra days for the truck to make it to NJ.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

RE: Are the replicators in California too?...

No news yet? Just wanted to post so I can check the box to get a e-mail when a new message is posted. I am so excited to know it won't be long until we have those DVD's!

RE: Are the replicators in California too?...

Just checking to see if there's any news~~a shipping date for the first two and a progress report on the six pack. Looking forward to an update!!!!!!
Bobbi

me too!!!

...I've got my DVD player all set up and rarin' to go!!!! Please
Cathe and SNM and I'm just dying to start :-jumpy away with the new DVDs :-D!!!!
julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.