DVD update?!?

farmgirl

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and SNM!!! Just checking...last week Cathe posted that a new update would be up at the end of this week and may you'd be in production by the end of the week or so. Just checking in :) thanks for not getting sick of all of us impatient Cathe fanatics!!! I'm just so anxious and excited to get 'em and get my abs and legs burning :D
:-jumpy julie :-jumpy

I couldnt wait for the DVDs myself! How I wish we could get them before Christmas! That would be an absolutely great gift!!!

Oct. 6th DVD Update

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-06-00 AT 10:04PM (Est)[/font][p]GOOD NEWS!!! I just got word from the replicator that the first master for the Circuit Max/Cardio Kicks DVD has been made and we are now in production. As long as everything is okay(which we don't see any problems)we should be finished with production on or before Oct. 13th(Oh No, :eek: not on Friday the 13th). I'm still waiting to hear back about the Cross Train Xpress DVD production date. That really should be done shortly too. But in any case, if one DVD should be available before the other, we will NOT hold up shipment. As soon as we receive the Circuit Max/Cardio Kicks DVD, it will go out PRONTO. And just as soon as we receive the Cross Train Xpress DVD it will follow right behind. Once in our hands, we will work around the clock to get those DVD's to you, THATS A PROMISE!

Thats all the news for now. As soon as I get more information on the Cross Train Xpress DVD production date, I'll post again. Have a nice weekend!

RE: Oct. 6th DVD Update

:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!
Thanks Cathe-I can hardly wait! Friday the 13th is looking lucky to me :D

:-jumpy Julie :-jumpy

All Right!!

Hip-Hip-Hooray!! :-jumpy!! Thanks Cathe and SNM for all your work & long hours put into this big project. Also, many thanks for taking a chance with the DVD's. My hubby & I are putting our wooden floor down this weekend in my new workout room, just in time for the arrival of my DVD's. AGAIN, THANKS sooo much! :)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH

Thank you Cathe and SNM!!!!!

I'm so excited! :-jumpy I know that you all have been working very hard on this. Yay! :-jumpy I've been hearing so many great things about the videos and have been SO jealous, but I'm so glad that I ordered the DVDs. Patience is paying off! :) Oh, and I love the little jumpy smileys! :-jumpy

Kristin

RE: Oct. 6th DVD Update

:-jumpy :-jumpy:-jumpy :-jumpy I am jumping for joy!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: All Right!!

Glad for you, girl!!! This is a real good news week for you! ;-)

Thanks HB!

Thanks so much for being a caring & sharing person. I have enjoyed using CK & CM so much these last few weeks and can't wait to try LL & 10-10-10! Your sharing has definitely helped me be more patient waiting on my DVD's. Good Luck this week, HB, with your new job and packing up to move.:)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.