Which dvd should I buy?

You might want to post this in the Video & DVD Questions and Comments forum for more replies.

Legs & Glutes and Butts & Guts are stand-alone leg workouts (ie, not part of a split). They are mostly endurance-based which can help for definition. Gym Style: Legs is part of a 3-day split and uses heavier weights but is also more endurance focused. Leaner Legs is part of Cross Train Xpress but is all endurance and very tough with a cardio factor as well. I would suggest any of those at first instead of more strength-based routines (Slow & Heavy) because your body type may or may not respond to heavier weights for leg definition.

Hope this helps some.

I think the best to reach your goals is to combine both weight training and cardio. If you are wanting not to spend a bunch of money the cardio 4 day split would be the best to reach these goals or the Butts & Gutts, Low Impact Step, Drill Max 2, and drill max set.

The 4 day cardio/weights has shorter cardio than the other group of dvd's. So you might not get to burned out with those. That would be my plan of attack for the goal you are reaching.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.