DVD Poll

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Just wanted to let you know that we have received quite a bit
of feedback from many of you regarding putting the upcoming 8 new videos also on DVD(s). We would really appreciate it if you would please participate in
our DVD poll (http://cathe.com/vote/Vote_for_favorite_video.html ) to help us determine if this will be a feasible project.
You can locate our DVD poll from our home page. Simply click on "Fitness Polls"
(under the "Just For Fun" header) and answer a few valuable questions. This
poll is very important to us and we do ask that you please only take the
poll once. Thanks so much for helping us out.

Looking forward to your feedback!
Cathe

Comment on DVD Poll

I was going to include this comment in the poll, but there was no way to do it. Yes, I have a DVD player. I ran out and bought it for the first Cathe DVD. It's in my exercise room and that's the only DVD that has ever been played on it. Am I a sicko, or what? Ha.

extra comments from me too

My DVD player at the moment is my computer. It is located in the "strength" workout area of the house and would be thrilled to have the new workouts available for that space.
As far as a regular DVD player goes...as soon as you release the DVDs...I will purchase the standard DVD player for the "cardio" area;O)....and replace some of my old tapes with Cathes Cardio hits, 'cause..I'll be ordering that one along with the new ones.

nancy:O)

extra comment/2 cents

I have been so excited since the announcement of the new tapes, I just want to Pre-Order something! I know my credit card number by memory just for this special occasion
wink.gif
..tee hee hee

DVD comment

If you put the Express series on DVD, could you please put the warmups on both DVDS? That way, we wouldn't have to swap the DVD in and out of the player several times during the workout. Thanks for asking for suggestions, and I am REALLY looking forward to this new workouts!
happy.gif
I will pre-order no matter what format you release them in.

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Ever since I've been doing your Wedding Tape, I've actually STUCK with an exercise program. My local library THINKS they own this tape, but its usually visiting me at my house. I'm hoarding, I'm guilty, and I don't care! I like tapes that are more advanced so I can work up to them.

THIS DVD AND PREORDER ISSUE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I'm checking VF and your site daily (sometimes 2 or 3 times a day) for news. Can you give a round-about date when these issues will be decided. End of May? Beginning of May? I want to order tapes so bad, but I don't want to until I know what's going on. And if I need to go out and get a DVD player. WHICH I WILL--DARN IT! :eek:)

:O) :O) :O)

(annonymous addict)

My answer didn't really seem to fit the form, so I thought I would put it here.

My answer concerning the new workouts on DVD is:

I think they would be way cooler on DVD -and IF the VHS and DVD came out at the same time -and IF the cost wasn't much more, I would probably buy the DVDs.

BUT, since I understand that the VHS will probably come out first, I will most likely buy that because when it comes to your tapes, I have serious impulse control problems.

And, if I have the workouts already on VHS, I probably won't buy the DVD later. Unless I just absolutely love them so much that I ask for a DVD copy for my birthday or Christmas or something.

Hope this helps. But it just didn't fit the questionnaire.

Laura (LCC)

I preordered Cardio Hits before I owned a DVD player. I asked for the DVD player for Christmas last year. And got one! My son has been begging me to move the DVD player out of my exercise room so he can use it for other DVDs. When I tell him its for my excercise DVDs he informs me that I only own 1 exercise DVD -- Cardio Hits! Please don't give my son any more ammunition for moving the DVD player. I NEED more Cathe DVDs!

? for Cathe or Chris re DVD/preordering

Will you be making the final decision/announcement about whether or not the Crosstrain Express series will be released on DVD before the VHS preorder period is up, so that if there is to be no DVD (which would make me as sad as sad could be, as Ed Grimley would say) we'll still have a chance to order the VHS tapes at the preorder price? Sorry, should have found a way to make that more than one sentence.
happy.gif

PRAYING FOR DVD,
Pamela P.

DVD Announcement

Yes, on April 23 we will announce our decision on whether or not to release the new workouts on DVD.

I'm Praying for a DVD too!

I too am praying that the April 23rd decision will be in favor of a DVD -- at least for the 6-pack.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.