Do You Ever...

murph

Cathlete
do any of your own (or anyone else's) videos? If you do; why do you and what do you think??
This question came to me as I was pushing through MIC. Murph

I'm new to Cathe videos. I own several Firm videos. They range in training level form beginner to advance. I like the weight & cardio mix most of their tapes have, but haven't been achieving the results I would like. Don't know if it's lack of consistency in effort or the tapes. I do like most of the instructors, though some have fake body parts (if you know what I mean) & that disturbs me. How can you be a fitness istructor if you aren't happy with your body? :-rollen

The Firm is going through some changes & most of their tapes are hard to come by right now. Check out Firmdirect.com. Their site is pretty good & they also have a forum like this.

GettingFit!

Hi Murph! I do my own videos mostly when I am rehearsing them for video. After that I take bits and pieces and insert them into my live classes. I don't do other videos mainly because I have access to a gym in which I can mix and match my rotations as needed. Take Care:)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.