Do you do your tapes ?

Ann McNamara

Hi Cathe!
I was wondering if there are days that you pop in one of your tapes and do that for a workout? or are you tired of the routine since you work so hard on it before taping?
Your new tapes are great! I love the variety! How is Eric doing?
Take care,
Ann

Cathe doing her own tapes?

I doubt very much that first of all Cathe is full of that much ego. Secondly, I am sure that her body DID NOT come from simply doing her workouts. Cathe is far and beyond more fit than the average Jane. I am sure she eats more controlled and lifts heavier than we know. Also, I believe that Cathe's classes only serve to supplement her workouts. Cathe is a well oiled fitness machine who I am sure MUST take great measures to get the kind of workouts that help her achieve her lean figure. She has to work VERY HARD.After all, it is her business.

Oh..I don't know...

I think I remember a very recent reply where Cathe said she was going to do Leaner Legs once a week...hey Cath...do you swear at yourself when you are in the lower end of those static lunges
wink.gif

nancy:O)

Hi Ann!

Nice to hear from you. Eric is doing so well, thanks!

I usually am very tired of the tapes by the time that we film and have to put them away for a while. But in this case there is just so much variety that I have not grown tired of them. While I don't pop in the tape at home, I have pretty much memorized these workouts and teach them in my classes(add libbing a bit here and there
happy.gif
). Glad you are enjoying the tapes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.