Do I need pure strength?

L Sass

Cathlete
I have PUB, PLB, the hard core series, and picked up S&H on the road trip, which I love. I would think those 3 series probably give me a good range of muscle development workouts. What is the benfit, if any, to adding the PS set to this?

Lorrie

Lorrie, I think you got a good range for strength training.

For me, PS burns the most calories of all the different workout series. As well as it seems to be a bit different then the others as well. All of the strength workouts have their own challenges, but the main thing is with PS, I get stronger rather then bulk, something I can say about the others. But everyone is going to have a difference experince with the the videos, some may not show much gain, other will show quite a bit in only small time frame. So it's really up to you, though if you like Cathe you'll probably end up getting it sooner or later anyway.

Kit

Lorrie,

I just bought Pure Strength at Cathe's Road Trip. I've only tried the Legs/Abs so far -- it was great. It is a little different than all the others you mentioned (I have all those, too).

You can't go wrong purchasing it. :)

Marla

Lorrie, I made a lot of strength gains with PS. When I first saw Cathe with a barbell, I thought, no way. Maybe I can use 15-lb. db's AT MOST, and that'd be that. Well, eventually I had to get that barbell... and heavier db's. I still go back to it often. I owe the series that much loyalty. It's done a lot for me.:)

Pinky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.