Different responses

deseseal

Hi Cathe, I posted a rotation question in reference to how I should start my routine. I stopped excersising etc.. after 9/11 I lost my brother inlaw a ff. I was very anxiouse and depressed, The doctor put me on paxil which made me gain weight. I am now off it and still have not lost my weight. I want to get back into working out and eating right. I am 40 female, I have enough time to work out I opt not to go to the gym yet because im embarrased of my weight . i weigh 175 and want to get back to 135-140, as I was when I use to work out.I got 2 different responses as to how my rotation should
start. the past 2 weeks i have been doing a variety of tapes im strong enough to handle a good rotation but im not sure what tapes I should do, please help, i have a variety of tapes but want to use just yours, as i did before. i love the kick boxing and the weights the most I was never that fond of any stepp i ever did i just cant get the moved down i have
step in motion
cardio stepp challenge
power hour
cardio kicks LOVE IT!!!!!!
body max
cross train express
circuit max
interval max
slow and heavy LOVE IT !!!!!!
pure strength LOVE IT!!!!
Please help if you can. thanks Denice.

Denice:

you know, the easiest thing to do here is actually to go to the Rotations forum here on cathe.com. You can select a rotation from those Cathe has posted already, as she does every month. Each month has a different goal, so you should find one to suit you.

If you don't have all the workouts Cathe includes on a particular rotation, then please come back to us and ask how you could make good substitutions, given the workouts that you do own.

Don't forget to use the search engine to access older rotations cathe has posted.

OK?

Sometimes the easiest way for us to help you is to help you help yourself.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.