deltoid strength during workouts

kristen

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I typically do the upper body portion of MIS twice a week and the upper body portion of Body Max once a week. I can lift with the weight amounts you use in the videos comfortably if I rest between body parts. My problem is that my deltoids and (maybe) biceps get quite tired during each body part, so that, for instance, after I finish chest exercises my deltoids (in addition to my chest muscles) are so tired that I have to rest before I can go on to shoulders. This is true from one body part to the next; it even hits me during tricep exercises, though my triceps are strong--my deltoids are so tired I have to rest before I can work my triceps. Does something jump out at you that I should do differently?

Thanks,

Kristen

Hi Kristen!! Of course, I'm not Cathe, but I just wanted to let you know, that when I teach my classes, I have that problem alot!! I have it with MIS, BMAX, and CST if I go really heavy! It really does seem to hinder things doesn't it? I'll be trying to work my triceps and my chest and shoulders are still shaking from their workouts! Maybe doing the Push/Pull method will help our problem. I can't wait for the new series:)!

Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.