Dance Moves

Davet

I want to practice dance moves whilst working out. Reviews incline me to try 'Power Max'. Which of your other videos would you recommend?

Davet

Davet, Hi, I realize youre asking Cathe, but I thought Id put my 2cents in anyhoo. I pretty much have all Cathes tapes and find Step Works to be the danciest.Why, you ask?? Glad you asked, because I CANT DO IT THATS WHY!!!Dancing was never my strong point, try as I might. So if your quick with choreography, this is the tape for you. As for me, the tape continues to gather dust until I can gather up the courage (and rhytym (see, I cant even SPELL it) )to give it another try. FYI, I dont know if you care or not but I JUST ordered a dance instruction video called "Darrin's Dance Groove" on musicspace.com. I saw the commercial, it looks so fun. He teaches you all the dances for *NSYNC, Brittney, like "Bye, Bye, Bye". Yes, call me a 37 year old geek, but I LOVE NSYNC and am determined to learn those dances!!ps: I made it through Power max without difficulty if that says anything. Good luck!! judy

Davet, Hi, I realize youre asking Cathe, but I thought Id put my 2cents in anyhoo. I pretty much have all Cathes tapes and find Step Works to be the danciest.Why, you ask?? Glad you asked, because I CANT DO IT THATS WHY!!!Dancing was never my strong point, try as I might. So if your quick with choreography, this is the tape for you. As for me, the tape continues to gather dust until I can gather up the courage (and rhytym (see, I cant even SPELL it) )to give it another try. FYI, I dont know if you care or not but I JUST ordered a dance instruction video called "Darrin's Dance Groove" on musicspace.com. I saw the commercial, it looks so fun. He teaches you all the dances for *NSYNC, Brittney, like "Bye, Bye, Bye". Yes, call me a 37 year old geek, but I LOVE NSYNC and am determined to learn those dances!!ps: I made it through Power max without difficulty if that says anything. Good luck!! judy

Can't recommend one, but do NOT get MTV Dance Moves. It is not a workout per se--way too slow moving and has talking and interviews. Jeanne

Hey there,

I don't think Power Max is really very dancy.
I really enjoy Rhymthic Moves, and Step Works is pretty dancy too.
I have Darren's Dance Grooves. I learned Brittany Spears the other night, but haven't done the others yet. I though the N Sync moves would be easy but it actually looks a little more difficult broken down.
If you are like me and record music videos to try and figure out
the choreography, you might like this tape!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.