a cute story for you Cathe

S

susan p

I was previewing one of your new tapes, don't remember which one. . . I think it was CircuitMax. You are wearing a yellow sport bra and everyone else is wearing other stuff. My middle daughter (just turned 5) watched for a while and said to me "why is she wearing that?" I said "what?" and she said "that yellow thing." I said "that's her sport bra honey". She then asked me "why doesn't anybody else get one?" Of course, I said "they're all wearing bras, girls DO!" She says "but none of THEIRS are yellow." Then after a brief pause she turned to me with a very disapproving expression and said "I think SHE'S trying to get all the attention."

HEHE!!! (just for the record, I have three girls, so "who is getting all the attention" is a MAJOR issue at our house! --and I did explain that you were SUPPOSED to get all the attention because you are the instructor!)

too cute!

Susan, that is so funny!
happy.gif

I am a preschool teacher, and think that kids say THE cutest stuff! Loved your little story.
Wendy

Wonderful!

Kids really do say the cutest stuff! I love it when I hear something that I have said come out of their mouths in their own interpretation! Did you write it down in a baby book or something??

Hi Susan!

That is VERY adorable. With the way that you highlighted certain words, I feel as if I can totally hear the conversation. Thanks for sharing
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.