CTX Tapes

My legs build muscle very fast and I want them to look thin but defined and not bulky where my inner thighs are close to touching. What am I doing wrong, is it possible to do too much stepping and should I do LL without weights always to keep legs lean. Also, if I just follow your tapes, will I develop good upper body muscle, are there enough exercises for each muscle group?

Hi Nicole! You really can't change your genetics. If your inner thighs touch when they are very fit, then that is your body type. The only thing to do to help alter that would be to not work them as hard or as frequently so that the muscle never gets overly developed. But even so, you still may have a hard time getting around it. Another avenue to look into is your diet. If you have a lot of sodium or starchy foods in your diet you may be carrying a layer of water over your muscles, making them appear fuller.

You also inquired about it being a result of too much stepping, but honestly, leg muscles that build quickly will respond this way to just about any form of exercise that require high leg use. I know for me personally, I have the inner thighs that touch at the top and no matter how little I exercise that area always touches.

For upper body, the CTX provides enough muscle variety and stimulation to promote muscle enhancement but if you want even more muscle focus, then I suggest that you use the two PS upper body tapes. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.