ctx switch

tralyn

What a great set of tapes.
I'm thinking os swapping tapes 4 and 5 so I'm not doing legs 2 days in a row. Has anyone else worked through this yet? Cathe, or am I doing both tapes too heavy maybe?
Thanks,
Traci'

Hi Traci!!

I was just sitting here wondering the same thing!! I've been doing Power Circut and Leaner Legs back to back, and I actually like it the way it is, but I read somewhere, that you shouldn't do it like that. I've decided to keep it as is, and when I come back to this rotation(in Nov), I am going to make it so they're not back to back and see if I notice a difference. I figure, if I'm not having a problem with it, I might as well keep it for the remainder of this rotation. Hope this helps!!

Hi Traci!

Ideally, it would be better if you gave your legs a change of pace between the two workouts since both of these workouts involve lots of squats and lunges. But since Power Circuit is not an actual "all leg" tape, it is not as critical of an issue here. Everyone will respond differently to certain ways of exercising and, therefore, I would suggest that you "Listen to your legs"....they will be your best guide.

Glad you like the tapes
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.