Ctx rotations?

kellib

Cathlete
I am new to this forum; could someone please tell me, or direct me to a previous post, what the ctx Rotation is? Other rotations as well. I'm feeling a bit left out! :) Thanks!

Hi Kelli! Welcome to the forum! Don't feel left out. We'll help you as best as we can. There are so many rotations listed on our forums that it would be hard to list them. The best thing to do is to click on the flashlight icon above and run a search. Type in "rotation" or "ctx rotation" as your key word(s). Select all forums, all search fields, select in the last year, but skip over the archive option and hit "search now". Good luck and let us know how you made out:)!

Hi the CTX is a rotation itself but here is a link to the rotation and a bunch of others http://www.fitnessvideofanatics.com/publicrotations/keep.fit. Just scroll down and select by title and look for Jillybeans CTX Rotation. HTH

P.S. Make sure when your doing the CTX Rotation not to put Power Circuit and Leaner legs following each other. You will see that they have them a couple of days apart over at the Fitness Video web.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.