ctx/ps rotation effective for weight loss??? HELP

kandeycane

Cathlete
Dear Cathe,

I am enjoying my new videos! I have purchased the ps series, power max, step heat, step jam, mis, mic, interval max and just received the ctx series. I love them all .. however .. i am kinda tight on time lately and was wondering about using your ctx/ps rotation i got from kathy s. Would that work well for weight loss?? It would work alot better for me time wise.. i hope it will give me the results i need and want to lose this weight once and for all .. its really hard stepping on these poor feet weighing 200lbs.. but i push it and i get my workouts done with alot of modifications as needed.. Please let me know if the ctx/ps rotation will be just as effective as some of the others for weight loss..

best wishes,
Kandeycane

Hi Kandycane--
Obviously I'm not Cathe, but I just wanted to mention that Cathe might not know the specifics of the rotaiton you are referring to, and you may want to write it out so she can help you :)
Wendy

Hi Kandeycane! Wendy is right, unfortunately I do not recall the specifics of this rotation. If you want to copy and paste it, I can give you better insight! Take Care!

Oh, please do for those of us who do not have a copy of this rotation. Esp. if it is good for wt loss. I really need it. Robin.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.