CTX with additional body part

LynnW

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Today I started my second week of the six pack rotation. I really enjoyed my work-outs last week. Prior to that I completed a 10 week rotation of PS series, walking, StepWorks, Interval Max, MIS , and MIC. I really liked the shake-up it gave to my system. I was really ready to start something new too and The CTX was great.:)

I have a couple of questions though.

I really noticed that the work-outs were shorter especially the cardio. Am I going to lose my endurance I seemed to build up so much with my first rotation?

The Kick-boxing is really new to me and I haven't mastered all the kicks or moves. I probably haven't hit 100% in that area of cardio so that could be why I feel the cardio is not as tough.

I really like the Interval Max video and actually was getting pretty good at the "flying Jacks with jump tuck" at the end. Would this be a good addition once or twice in this four week rotation?

I think this is my last question - :-hmmm

I am so used to working-out about 1hr 15 min, that I started to add an additional body part at the end from another CTX tape. Is there certain muscle groups worked together better than others? I was getting confused trying to keep 48 hrs between them. :-( What would you suggest? My order of tapes now are:
Power Circuit
Kickbox
All Step
Leaner Legs
Step & Intervals
10-10-10

Thanks so much for your help. I hope some day I could meet you. I really am interested in the Cathe trips I see mentioned on the forum and plan on looking into it.

Lynn W

Hi Lynn. You must be reading my mind. I have almost all the same questions I just haven't posted!
Rachel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.