the core!!!

hello cathe i have to say i really love you dvds ,i own them all and i cant wait for the new one to come out:7 o.k the question i have is about the core,love,love ,love your core max .a few months a go i had a personal trainer and she pointed out that core exercises is very important,i wasnt doing them befor cause i really didnt like it at all but i learn to like it so i started doing your core max.also i really enjoy winsor pilates also so i was doing core max one day and winsor circle exercise the next so 5 days a week i was doing each exercise every other day, do you think thats to much ab workout or is this ok ?im not sure how to work this what days should i do abs abd how long should i stick to one ab dvd? you think im doing to much or not thank you for your time deborah

Hi Deborah! How many days a week to effectively train the abs is still a very controversial topic :) I personally don't like to train them more than 3 to 4 times a week.

While some will even go so far as to train abs everyday, I feel that they need more recovery time, especially if they are being trained with weighted equipment.

Hope this helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.