CircuitMax/Legs only??

lesia

Hi Cathe-
I wanted to use CircuitMax for the FUN cardio segments but I had already used all the CTX for upper body this week. Today I did CM but I didn't use the upper body movements. I used my 25 lb. barbell for the lower body exercises.

What are your thoughts on this kind of workout? I see it as a longer version of the leg circuit in BodyMax.

BTW-my legs were like jello when I finished...but I felt good!

Lesia

I did that, too.

My legs need a lot of work, so I did the exact same thing! :-wow What a great workout!!!

Me too

I did the same thing using my 35 lb barbell. Can you say "jello legs???" :-wow

I did have to modify some of the lunge movements and just went a little slower than Cathe and crew. Modify, modify, modify. ;-)

I say GO FOR IT!!!! Originally, in the creating phase of Circuit Max, I had experimented using a 35 pound barbell and doing all leg work for all of the weight segments. Yes, I agree, it kicks butt. The only reason that I chose to change the format was because I wanted to offer something a little different. I felt that we already had an interval concept with Interval Max and a lower body circuit concept with Body Max. So I wanted Circuit Max to be sort of a compromise between the two. But I must admit that I really loved it with all lower body too, hence, Power Circuit was created:)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.