CIRCUIT MAX ????

mari27

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
Well let me start by saying you are truly a inspiration,Thank you for all the new videos.However I have a question I love to weight train especially the upper body,I did circuit max and it just did not seem like enough weight training if I were to do a video from the xpress series the following day would you consider that too much or is it o.k.for example:

Mon.circuit max

Tues.Vol 1

Wed Vol 2
and so on and so on would I be putting myself at risk for injury or is it o.k because it is one body part per day

Thank you,
Marisol

Circuit Max!

Hi Marisol! Circuit Max is just light conditioning of the muscle. It will not interfere with your weight training workouts. If anything it will just help loosen up lactic acid build up if your muscle happens to be especially sore following an upper body weight workout. When it comes to Circuit Max, we just simply do not stay with one body part long enough or intensly enough to consider it a strength training workout.

Even though you did not ask this, it is a good time to point out that Circuit Max is another way to bring variety to your workouts. It is designed to keep your body in its training zone while providing variety to your muscles. It is a cardiovascular/light muscle conditioning workout. Depending on how high your step is, how heavy your weights are, or how much intensity you put into all of your movements, you can create a more or less challenging workout.

Enjoy
happy.gif
!

Thank you

Thanks for the quick reply sometimes I wonder if you truly exist you are just too good to be true.
Marisol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.