Cathe's step bench mat/cover

KelAZ1

Cathlete
Does anyone happen to know where I can find a mat similar to the one Cathe uses in STS to cover the step for 'bench' work? It looks like it fits the step perfectly and even appears as if it might be padded.

Thanks!
-Kelly

FYI, Cathe is coming out with her own version of that step mat. She gave them to RT participants. They are nice. I actually like it better than the one I bought from power systems. I am not sure when they will be available on line.

No Problem Kelly. Enjoy your new mat :)

Thanks Kathy (and to everyone else who responded on this thread)!! Not sure if I'll be able to wait the two months for Cathe to have it in stock so it's good to know there is an alternative available. I look forward to the elimination of waffle legs when doing lat rows and those types of exercises.

-Kelly

I used my mat today for the first time, and it's perfect. Very cushioned and just the right size (of course!).

What does the Cathe bench mat look like? Color, thickness, etc?

Denise

It's black and fits perfectly on top of the black part of the step. It's very cushiony and probably (I'm guessing since I don't have it in frong of me) about 3/4" thick. The Cathe logo is at one end in white.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.