? on Cathe's outift on the trip

Pedmom

Cathlete
Cathe, I am in love with the red outfit! The red tankini top and the black/white/red boot cut pants. You are wearing that outfit in some of the trip photos. Would you share the maker please?
Thank you!

Thank you Pedmom :)
I will post all of the clothing makers (and their websites) for all of the days outfits tomorrow. Take Care!

I just loved all of the outfits too!! But then again, what wouldn't you look great in??? Love ya. I'm off to Step Blast.:)

I have only seen the two photos in the ask Cathe forum, the one with all the road trippers and the "5 minutes of Fame" shot. Are there more that I missed??

laventino,

Go to the Open Forum. Many of us are posting our pictures on our Picture Trail pages. I just posted 46 pictures, and others have posted many, too.

Let me know if you can't find the posts.

Marla-GREAT pictures! You look great,yourself!

The outfit Cathe wore for Sat. morning step class is the one I'd like to buy. I love it! I keep watching for a post on how to get it.....:)

Outfit Makers

Hi Everyone!

1) STEP CLASS OUTFIT....The maker of the red and black outfit for the Sat morning step workout was:

fitnessfit.com

2) STABILITY BALL OUTFIT...The maker of the bright orange capri pants was KOS USA:

Can be ordered from Active you Inc. with Sharon 888-442-2284(if she still has them in stock). I have not had a chance to contact her about this so you may need to fill her in about the style. They are the elastic corded capri pants that have the option of being rolled up higher and buttoned up on the sides.

The black cami tank top is ours and can be ordered through Cathe.com :)

3) KICKBOX CLASS....The black pants with the lavendar and white band are from KOS USA (also worn in our hardcore series) and can also be ordered through Active You/ Sharon 888-442-2284

4) SUNDAY HIGH STEP CLASS....The all black two piece lace tie tank top and bootleg bottom are by minafina.com

Here is a direct link to the page with the outfit
http://minafina.com/catalog1.htm

Enjoy!

RE: Outfit Makers

Thank you Cathe! I'm bummed-fitnessfit.com doesn't appear to have the solid red tank. But they do have the pants. Yay!

Someone posted about Cathe's casual green outfit and just wanted to post that is is from Ann Taylor Loft (I work there), but it is past season so unfortunately you won't be able to find it.

Jessica

Amy, it's #2542 Pant Action. You cant' tell until you click on it that it's the right ones.

Cathe,
You are a walking billboard for fitness apparel. With all the "referrals" you give by just wearing their outfits, I hope these companies supply you with free products. Better yet, they should pay you!!!

catherine :)

Cathe, I can't find the black cami tank top on Cathe.com, what am I doing wrong? Please let me know, thanks, Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.