Cathe You've Outdone Yourself!!

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! Just wanted to let you know that I received my new tapes and did Fri. nite Pyramid Upper (which BTW my arms were FRIED after doing this) plus IMAX2 back to back! Wow these tapes are FANTASTIC. I also did Boot Camp (the day after) which to me is the best of the bunch. What a whollop you punch in this one! Just when I thought you couldn't possibly do better than Slow & Heavy series, you came up w/Intensity. We all now have so much variety w/all of your tapes that we have no excuse not to be the best that we can. Thanks wholeheartedly for this series. Still can't figure out though how you managed to pull these off only after 6 months from having Kyle. You truly are an amazing woman.

BTW: All the women look just incredible. Especially Cedie. She was definitely having a great time. Absolutely beautiful and the music really really ROCKS especially in Muscle Endurance.

Just wanted to let you know my thoughts and reaction to these tapes. Can't imagine what you'd give us next time around.

Take care. Love, Kathy

Kathy - I am so jealous!!!!! I don't know when the DVD's will be shipping but I sure hope that it is soon!! I'm sure this will be the first of many posts about how awesome the new workouts are and I think that I am going to probably burst with excitement!!! :-jumpy
Thanks for keeping those of us that are waiting up to date!
Sara :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.