Cathe...your physical stats??

eternalEfit

Cathlete
Hello Cathe!
I have just completed 5 of your 6-pack CRX, all today, and I cannot tell you enough of how much you are inspiration to me! It is a goal of mine to be as fit as I can be (it's an instuctor thing, I guess) both physically and nutritionally. I've been working with an RD for my hypoglycemic condition so I have the nutrition covered and I'm constatly modifiying my workouts every 4-6 weeks to keep myself challenged (not to mention to practice new routines for my cardio and BodyPUMP classes).

My question to you is somewhat personal, if you are oomfortable to answer, how much do you weigh? Do you know your bodyfat percentage and if you do, would you share?? I ask becase I've read your height somewhere and I'm only 1 1/2 inches taller than you and if I I could pick someone with a similar genetic type, you'd be my sister! I too am an apple, narrow hips and thicker middle. I know obviously that muscle weighs more than fat so I'm ASSUMING from other posts I've read that your about 115-125 lbs or so? I wonder what is considered a lean-mass weight for me, at 5'3.5? I currently weigh about 130 and this is the most I've ever been! Before a horrible depression hit me when I was 24, I was always about 120. Should I just start accepting that at 28 I am probably better off at 130 or should I keep shooting for 120? I'm small boned and have small muscle bellies like yourself and I'd just like to start living in reality and enjoying my life instead of saying, "If I could just get down to 120-125..."

Anyhow, it would help me know your weight only so I can have some sort of "ideal" to go by, by no means would I ever try to shoot for something I cannot physically achieve. I would assume that if you were 120 lbs at 5'2, then I would be realistic to say that 125 would be an achieveable goal. Know what I mean??

Thanks for listening!
Myra :D

Wow Myra!! I'd like to know to!! If Cathe is 5'2" she's only an inch taller than me. I'm also an apple, with the tendency to gain muscle easily. I'm not overweight, but my eating could use a little bit of a tune up. Still I watch my scale like a hawk.
Um, I have a couple of questions though. Frist, you did 5 CTX's in one day??? Are you sure that's ok? That's really alot on anyone!! Do you workout like that all the time? You may be heading for some troulbe doing that. I'm not trying to nag or anything, but I teach too, and well, I've got to say that I think that much exercise is unhealthy. Maybe that's why you can't get down to what you want. You're tearing down your muscles too much and not giving them time to repair and grow bigger and stronger. I'm the same age as you also Myra, and already I feel little aches and pains from doing too much sometimes. Listen to your body, before it turns against you in the years to come.
Ok, well, I just caught myself nagging and I hate that so I'm getting off of here. I would like to know about those questions about Cathe though:)! I hope I didn't offend you, or upset you. And if I did I apologize.

Take Care!!

Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.