Cathe----Your Knees!

Hi Cathe!

Do your own knees crack when you do step, or when you bend down for anything????

Mine do all of the time, with no pain (THANK YOU GOD!!!). :)

Just wondering if your's crack from time to time, or always without pain like mine.

Silly to ask, but I am just curious!

Thanks!!!

:)

I'm sure it's different for everyone (can't diagnose a true problem over an email) but my chiro told me before that "some people are just noisier than others." Hope this helps...

Thanks Kate,

You are right. Everyone is different. I am just trying to prevent any "injury" at a young age from doing step aerobics (which I LOVE to do!!!!..............never want it to end!!!!!!!!!)

Curious to know if others have loud knee cracking without pain (if this is somewhat normal!).

:)

My knees have cracked without pain since I was a teenager doing gymnastics.

Sometimes now, though, my elbows crack when I am lifting weights over my head.

My joints are very noisy...particularly my knees. I have no pain associated with them and I have also been told that some people are just noisier than others.

Jill

My knees pop and it makes my teeth cringe up just thinking about it! Its a bone crunching sound,know what I mean! I do have pain though,comes and goes! Really need to see if the doc can helpx( !

My right knee started clicking when I do squats/lunges/plyometrics a couple of weeks ago. Since this was a new occurance, I am waiting to get the MRI that was ordered by my doc done to make sure that it's not soft tissue injury. Before that, my knees didn't make any noise. I also thought that I had a medial meniscus tear last December, but I guess we'll see for sure now!

Hi!

I can hear my knees cracking no matter what! I can hear them crack whenever I bend down or go up stairs.

I can hear them when I am stepping up during my step workouts with Cathe.

I have no pain, so I am so thankful! :)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!" :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.