Cathe your earrings whar Karat?

cmoroney

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-03 AT 11:09PM (Est)[/font][p]Cathe,

I am 47 years old and have ten children - I have been doing your videos since 1995 and I absolutely love them all. I just got done with Upper Body Pyramid, by the time I got to the triceps my chest muscles were shaking ( never happened before) anyways when I got to the biceps and you started laughing I thought what is she laughing about? I was dying and you were laughing! And then you said you were laughing because you had to to get through it. Too funny.

Anyways, through all of your videos I have been side tracked by your diamond earrings - what Karat are they? I can even see them at a distance. Are they bigger than in Step Jam? I absolutely love them.

You look fantastic and the Intensity Series is awesome.

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl! 10 children? Wow:-wow! That is amazing. Good for you for still making the time to exercise. How inspiring!

Yes, we did have a good spontaneous laugh getting through biceps, didn't we? I thought we were going to have to cut and do it again because we were really starting to lose it, ha! But the reason we were laughing was because it was so hard and it was either laugh or cry through it. I tried so hard to keep my composure because I KNEW I was not going to be able to do that segment over again, HA!

Thank you for the compliment on my earrings. They have become my good luck charms. My husband gave them to me a few years ago and I always try to film with them. I love them and honestly don't even know the size of them. I never asked. I'll be sure to tell them that you noticed them :)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.