Cathe - Your beauty regime ?

Bernard

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

(Apologies if this question has already been asked before)

Whenever I do your workouts I always notice how nicely manicured your nails are, and I liked the French manicure look going on in your new Intensity series :D.

So it got me wondering what kind of a beauty regime do you follow ? Are you a cleanse, tone and moisturise kind of a girl, twice daily ? What are your favourite beauty products ? Does your dressing table sag (like mine) under the weight of neck creams, bust creams, nail polish, etc !

Look forward to your reply :)

Yours a very nosey qualified Beauty Therapist,

Anna :7

Hi Anna! When it comes to make up, I go for the clean and classic look. That's why I absolutely love Bobbi Brown cosmetics and her entire philosophy on beauty. I always use her make up, even for our videos, but her most recent products have been especially appealing to me for their sheerness and softness. What a great natural look they provide. Her latest book, Bobbi Brown Beauty Evolution, is wonderful too. It focuses on aging gracefully and acceptingly. Also, on applying make up to let your natural beauty and confidence shine through, rather than hide behind make up. It is so true and so refreshing to read a book like this.

Incase your interested, here is the link to the book:

http://www.gloss.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=1116261

Take Care!

Hi, Anna, it seems to me that I read an interview with Cathe (somewhere on this website) and Cathe is actually a certified nail technicain or manicurist. I am not sure if my terminology is correct but that must account for those lovely hands.

Bobbi

Cathe - I am also a big fan of Bobbie Brown cosmetics! Maybe I should use them more exclusively. You really do get more and more beautiful with each year! I'm sure that your two wonderful boys help with the glow that you seem to exude lately, though!!!
Anyway, I just checked out Amazon.com and they sell this book for $19.95 for anyone that might be interested. That is a savings of 30%. I'm always looking for a deal - besides, I need to save up money for whatever series you come up with next!!! ;)
Thanks for sharing with us!

Hello ladies,

I also use Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and they are wonderful! Bobbi Brown is another inspirational woman; she wants women to be true to themselves and look their best. You can check out her website at www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com. Her lastest book, as Cathe mentioned is awesome. Her approach is whole beauty, not just what you see on the outside! Great deal at Amazon, Sara33! I got the same deal at Amazon too!

Dawn :0)

Hi,

Thank you for sharing this information with us. I love makeup and yours looks great. Do you use their skincare line also?

Thankyou Cathe :D

I too love Bobbi Brown products, though they are not widely available here in the UK ;(

Cathe, if indeed you are a qualified Manicurist, that explains why your nails look so fab. I wonder which nail range is your favourite, mine is OPI for the hands and feet (I LOVE Pedicures ! It is Pedicure night tonight for me ! :) ), though I am qualified in Jessica nails many moons ago ! :D

Take Care !

Anna :D

Yes, I love Bobbi Brown cosmetics also. I just ordered both of Bobbi Brown's books at a discounted price plus free shipping at amazon.com.

Hi Harrison6! How I wish I could use her skin care line, however, my skin is very sensitive to many of the plant based extracts that are used in these products.

Hi Anna! Thank you so much for the kind compliment. Yes I am a licensed nail technician, however I am not on "active duty". This was actually a hobby that I pursued years ago for enjoyment but since I went through the coarse in its entirety, I felt that I had nothing to lose by taking the exam. I did pass, but it still only remains a hobby for me :) And yes I agree, OPI is a great product.

RE: Cathe - quick question!

As a fellow South Jersey-ite, I was just wondering where you purchase Bobbi Brown.

Thanks!

RE: Cathe - quick question!

I have the book "Beauty Evolution" also and I love it! It's great!! I order Bobbi Brown products off her website. Your first order has free shipping!! I believe you can also use the store locator on her website to see if there is a store near you.

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com

Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner is the best. I don't think there is anything like it on the market today. You apply it with a brush and it stays all day long without a smudge. The colors are beautiful.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.