Cathe you are a MASTER!

S

susan p

Isn't that what you call someone who creates a masterpiece?? I just did Leaner Legs (which I had chickened out on till now) and OH MY!! That tape is absolutely incredible. I mean it is FLAWLESS!! It is short, to the point, has an INCREDIBLE variety of exercises, including two of my faves that you just rarely see on tape, notably ONE-LEGGED SQUATS and QUARTER DEADLIFTS! Plus my other fave, leg presses!!! Tons of 'em! Loved those quad stretches sprinkled throughout, they just got wobblier and wobblier and wobblier till finally at the end I had to hang onto the edge of my entertainment center, hehe!

This tape is truly a masterpiece. I TOTALLY love it. I have a feeling I might dread pulling it out because it really is TOUGH-with-a-capital-T. It kicked my butt quite nicely.

Then as I was walking out to check my mailbox after my workout I happened to notice that my quad was about the size of Tara Nott's!!! WHAT A PUMP!!

Hi Susan!

Tara Nott's....oh my
wink.gif
! Thanks for sharing and I'm happy to hear this tape incorporates just what you are looking for in a workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.