Cathe, you are in K-Mart

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-02 AT 00:31AM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-02 AT 00:30 AM (Est)[/font]

Hi Cathe,

To my surprise, this was the first time I've actually saw your video's (well actually one) in the stores. I was shopping in K-Mart the other day, and your video "All Step" came included with the purchase of a step. Maybe I'm late, but to say the least, I was in shock. Oh, if only I could go on their loud speaker and announce what a great deal this was, I surley would have!

Take care,
Candy

Hi Candy...

OK, it is VERY important that I get your info strait. I am trying to get my sis and original club step for x-mas. I would love if it included All Step.

I purchased my Original Club Step at Sports Authority and it did include ALL STEP. Can you tell me for sure that the step you have is the original club step...the long one, measuring in at 47" long?? I want to make sure it is not the smaller one. Can I ask what you paid and was in a Super K, or just a regular KMART? I have looked here in PHX but cannot find it...

Your help would be most appreciated...

Janice

Hi Janice,

I was in the regular K-Mart store, not Super K. Also, the step that was with Cathe's video was in fact, no doubt, the smaller one. Not the full length step. I showed it to my sister as well and convinced her into purchasing it because I believe as a new stepper, you should get familiar with the bench itself. It would be wise to start off with the smaller one and get used to it. You know like traveling over and over as Cathe does. If your interested, I will get more info on it tomorrow and let you know the brand etc.

Candy
[email protected]

Janice,
I bought the Original Step from Dunhams Sporting Goods. With it came CTX All-Step. The box will say that it includes The Best of Step Champions, which is not the case. I already had CTX, so I called The Step Company to see if they ever included any other tapes, and could I exchange. They only include Cathe's All Step, but it's distributed by Escalade Sports. The tape has the entire workout, but no intro, or advertisements for the other Step N Motion videos. I suggest asking the store to let you open the box before you buy it, so you can see the tape. I traded that tape on the exchange, and then I heard about the small step from K-Mart with All-Step. What a bargain, but that step is way too small to really use for Cathe. I would buy that for the tape only, and give the small step to Goodwill. It would be impossible to do a hop turn without killing yourself.
Dawn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.