Cathe, you are featured in my weight loss blog.

Jonezie

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!
My name is Elizabeth Jones. I am in the process of losing 60 pounds and blogging about it. It's called 60x6..."How one big-hair-lovin'-Texas-turned-Los-Angeles-girl is going to lose 60 pounds, find herself, and rejoin society...in 6 hair appointments or less." You are featured in today's blog. I adore your workouts and your crew! I will be submitting this to a couple of weight loss magazines upon completion and just thought you might like to see it. The address is http://ejis60x6.squarespace.com. Thanks for everything!
Warmest,
Elizabeth

Last edited:
Not Cathe here, but wanted to tell you, Elizabeth....your blog is hilarious and fun....and I think that's hard to find in a blog. I've bookmarked you.

nclncl...you have no idea how much I loved hearing that! I'm a fledgling blogger and am so appreciative of all the love and support. I'll be posting again tonight or tomorrow and look so forward to having you with me through the project.

All the best!
Elizabeth

I have several friends that have blogs and I love reading them! I love the STS-Sheer Torture Series. Starting that in a few weeks! Keep up the great work on blogging and workouts!

Thanks DixieDog6!!! I REALLY appreciate it and hope you'll stay tuned for more hilarity! Have a great Labor Day!

Warmest,
Elizabeth

Thanks so much CLBON...I love your screenname...it's almost like bon bon. See you on Blogsville, friend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.